An Official SF Beer Week Event!
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 | 4pm-8pm
Chef Jason Crayne and Certified Cicerone® Eric Schaefer, AKA “The Hoptimist”, present a new concept in beer and food pairing for SF Beer Week. Order the house flight of beers at Harmonic Brewing and get a flight of perfectly matched tasting bites to complement them!
Pre-paid ticket 36$: Includes Harmonic house flight of six five-ounce beer tasters ($18 value), four small plates matched to complement them, and a fifth small-plate dessert (only available with pre-paid tickets).
- “Harmonic” Kolsch
- “Starship” Lager with chicken liver spread and rye toast
- “Evil Goat” Bock with bockwurst and gouda sausage pasty
- “Invisible Haze” IPA with IPA-citrus-glazed pork belly, mango, jalapeno skewers
- “Root of the Town” Chicory Brown Ale with hazelnut and cheddar gougeres
- Bonus pairing: “The Season” Rye Whiskey Barrel-Aged Stout with NY cheesecake and stewed cherries
*Exact beers and pairing dishes will vary depending on brewing schedule and availability. Please check back in late January for a final menu!